Sip. Savor. Support. — April 21
We are so excited to be hosting our Sip. Savor. Support. fundraiser again this year – this is our school’s primary fundraising event! This year our goal is to raise $60,000 to directly benefit Blue Lake and Little Blue Preschools!
- Date: Friday, April 21, 2023, 6–10 PM
- Location: The Gathering Center at The Orchard in Carbondale, CO
- Admission: $30 in advance or $35 at the door. Purchase online tickets here: https://bluelakepreschool.org/product/sss-admission/ To purchase tickets in person stop by Blue Lake or Little Blue Preschool OR Alpine Bank in Carbondale, El Jebel or Willits.
- Childcare: This is an adult-only event. We do offer childcare the night of the event, to check on availability please email [email protected].
You won’t want to miss this fun night out (this isn’t a typical preschool event!). The evening consists of a silent auction, food, desserts, drinks, dancing, a photo booth, door prizes, games with a chance for prizes, and time to meet with other local parents and people in our valley. This event is open to the public. In previous years we had more than 250 people attend. We can’t wait to see you and your friends there!
Blue Lake Preschool’s Annual Fundraiser
Blue Lake Preschool is a non-profit organization that provides quality care and education for children ages six weeks to twelve years old, with schools in both El Jebel and Carbondale. The only way to continue to support parents in the valley by being both affordable and by providing a positive, nurturing environment, is through grants and fundraisers.
- 19th Street Diner
- Capitol Creek Brewery
- D’Elissious Cake Studio
- El Korita
- Heather’s Pies
- Honey Butter Diner
- Italian Underground
- Jimmy Johns
- New York Pizza
- Peppino’s Pizza
- Plosky’s Deli
- Smoke Modern BBQ
- The Whole Empanada
- Uncle Pizza – Glenwood
- US Foods
- Village Inn
- White House Pizza
- Zheng Asian Bistro
- Alpine Liquors
- Casey Brewing & Blending
- Glenwood Canyon Brewpub
- Murray Design Company
- Rhino Liquors
- 5 Elements Electric
- Alius Design Corps
- Alpine Bank
- Bishop Plumbing & Heating
- Bunchman Enterprises
- Carbondale Family Dental
- Colorado Site Services
- East West Partners / Snowmass Mountain Lodging
- Harriman Construction
- HOT 100.5
- Murray Design Company
- Peak Tree Works
- Pediatric Partners
- Post Independent
- Rocky Mountain Connections
- Sopris Engineering
- Sopris Fine Art Printing
- Valley Ortho
As always, this year’s raffle includes SPECTACULAR prizes (a sneak peek is included below)!
- Ticket Prices: $10 each, $25 for 3 tickets, $50 for 6 tickets. Online ticket sales available below. To purchase raffle tickets in person stop by Blue Lake or Little Blue Preschool OR Alpine Bank in Carbondale, El Jebel or Willits.
- Drawing: 8:30 PM on Friday, April 21, 2023 at our Sip. Savor. Support. event (see details above). You don’t need to be present to win!
The money raised from this year’s raffle will be used to help with expansion of Little Blue Preschool and to construct our brand new school in Willits!
7 Night Stay in Kohala Coast, Hawaii
Includes 6-months of Inspirato Club Membership ($3,600 value)
1st PLACE PRIZE
“Date Through the Year”
January – One Night Stay and Dinner for Two, Viewline Resort
February – Two 1-Day Ski Passes and Two 1-Day Rentals, Aspen Skiing Company
March – Two Tickets to ‘Our Society Reimagined’, Aspen Institute
April – Two Tickets, Glenwood Vaudeville Revue
May – Gift Certificate, Meat & Cheese
June – Date with Your Furry Friend: Gift Certificate, Alpine Animal Hospital; Two Dog Washes, RJ Paddywacks
July – E-Bike Rental for Two, Aspen Bikes
August – ½ Day Raft Trip for Two, Blazing Adventures
September – 1 Month Membership for Two, TAC Fitness
October – Cemetery Tour for 8 People, Aspen Historical Society
November – Food & Beverage Gift Certificate, Limelight Hotel Aspen
December – Family Pass to the Nutcracker, Crystal River Ballet School
*Enjoy your gift certificates any month you would like!
DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY
Four Tickets, Wheeler Opera House | One Night Stay, Limelight Hotel, Aspen | Bottle of Gingercello, Marble Distilling Co | Food & Beverage Gift Certificate, Limelight Hotel Aspen | Gift Certificate, Paradise Bakery
BE A KID AGAIN
20 Punch Pass, Carbondale Rec Center | 3 Hour Club House Party, Crown Mountain Park | Gift Certificate, Glenwood Toys & Gifts | Certificate towards Class, The Art Base | Gift Certificate, Peppino’s Pizza